Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) invited application for recruitment to 622 Subedar, Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 January 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 25 December 2013
• Closing Date for Registration: 23 January 2014
• Date for Making Correction: 24 January 2014 to 02 February 2014
• Date of Examination: 09 March 2014
Details of Post
• Subedar: 94 posts
• Sub Inspector: 466 posts
• Platoon Commander: 62 posts
Total Number of Post: 622 Posts
Age Limit: Between 18 Years to 28 Years as on 01 January 2014
• Subedar & Platoon Commander: Degree or equivalent from recognized university
• Sub Inspector: Degree/Degree (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)/3 years Diploma in Electronic/Electrical, Tele Communication Engineering
Application Fee: Through credit card/Debit card or Internet Banking
• For General & OBC: Rs.700/- and online charges of Rs.70/-
• For SC/ST/ candidates: Rs.350/- and online charges of Rs.70/-
How to apply
• Scan the photograph, signature and thumb impression of the candidate.
• Visit to website http://www.vyapam.nic.in, or www.mponline.gov.in
• Fill the complete information in the application form and upload the
• Pay the application through the specific procedure and submit the application before 23 January 2014
For more details refer the below mentioned link.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.