Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission invited online applications for 25 District Ayush Officer, Ayurved Specialist, Superintendent Ayurved Hospital and Scientific Officer (Botany/ Chemistry) Posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the Posts through the prescribed format on or before 09 May 2015.
- Last Date of Offline Application: 21 May 2015
- Last Date of Online Application: 09 May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- District Ayush Officer- 13 Posts
- Ayurved Specialist- 08 Posts
- Superintendent Ayurved Hospital: 02 Posts
- Scientific Officer (Botany/ Chemistry)- 02 Posts
- District Ayush Officer- CCIM/CCH recognized Graduate Degree in Ayurveda/Unani/Homeopathy
- Ayurved Specialist- CCIM recognized Graduate Degree in Ayurveda
- Superintendent Ayurved Hospital: CCIM recognized Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda (any subject)
- Scientific Officer (Botany) - M.Sc. or M.Pharma Degree in Pharmakognosie subject from a recognized university.
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry)- Post Graduation Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized university.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 09 May 2015 and send the applications along with other necessary documents on or before 21 May 2015.