Madras High Court Exam Hall Ticket 2019 Download: The Madras High Court has released the Hall Ticket for the written examination for the posts of Assistant, Reader/Examiner and Xerox Operator. The candidates who have applied for these positions can download their Hall Ticket from the official website of the Madras High Court, mhc.tn.gov.in.
Candidates downloading Madras High Court Exam Hall Ticket 2019 will be able to check their roll number, exam city and exam centre through the hall ticket.
Madras High Court Assistant, Reader/Examiner and Xerox Operator Exam 2019 has been scheduled to be held on 22 September 2019 in single shift beginning from 10.00 AM at different exam centres decided by the organising body.
The Madras High Court had issued the Recruitment Notification for total 573 vacancies of Assistant (119 Posts), Reader/Examiner (142 Posts), Xerox Operator (7 Posts), Computer Operator (76 Posts) and Typist (229 Posts). At present the written examination has been conducted for Assistant, Reader/Examiner and Xerox Operator posts.
Madras High Court Exam Hall Ticket 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Scroll down to bottom of the page and click on the link " DOWNLOAD HALL TICKET FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR THE POSTS OF ASSISTANT, READER/EXAMINER AND XEROX OPERATOR " given in the Announcement box at right side on the Home Page.
- A New Window/page will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – Application No. or Registered Email ID and date of birth.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can also download their Madras High Court Exam Hall Ticket 2019 and Exam Schedule from the direct link given above.