Madras University Recruitment 2021: Madras University have invited applications for the Post Doctoral Fellow/Project Fellow posts. Eligible and interested persons can apply for Madras University Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 04 March 2021.
Madras University Recruitment 2021 for the vacancy of Project Fellow/Post Doctoral Fellow has been released official website @unom.ac.in. Eligible persons can go through the @unom.ac.in Madras University recruitment notification 2021 to know more about the Madras University Project Fellow/Post Doctoral Fellow Chennai recruitment 2021.
- Application Form Closing Date: 04 March 2021 up to 05:00 pm
Madras University Post Doctoral Fellow/Project Fellow Vacancy Details
- Post Doctoral Fellow: 05 Posts
- Project Fellow: 45 Posts
Eligibility Post Doctoral Fellow/Project Fellow Job
- Post Doctoral Fellow: PhD. degree in any of the specified discipline – Economics/Econometrics/Management Studies/Sociology/Politics and Public Administration and Education. PhD. in Geography/History/Environmental Sciences/Management.
- Project Fellow: M.Sc. Statistics/M.Sc. Statistics with Computer Applications persons preferable. M.Sc., Computer Science/MCA persons preferable. M.SC Criminology/ M.A. Sociology persons preferable.
- Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 55,000 per month.
- Project Fellow: Rs.
Official Notification Download Here
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can apply for Madras University Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 04 March 2021. No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview. The Persons send the application form with offer letter along the resume, photocopies of relevant certificates and proof for experience/publications if any, to The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai 600005, through Post. Persons may also be submitted their applications through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The University reserves the right to complete fill or not to complete fill up the above posts.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles