Madras University Recruitment 2021: Madras University has invited applications for the Technical Staff, Field Investigators, Office Staff & Office Assistant posts. Eligible and interested persons can apply for University of Madras (UoM) Recruitment Notification 2020-2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 08 March 2021. There are 50 vacancies are to be complete filled for this vacancies.
- The last date of receipt of application: 08 March 2021
Madras University Technical Staff, Field Investigators, Office Staff & Office Assistant Vacancy Details
- Technical Staff: 10 Posts
- Field Investigators: 24 Posts
- Office Staff: 10 Posts
- Office Assistant: 06 Posts
Eligibility Technical Staff, Field Investigators, Office Staff & Office Assistant Job
- Technical Staff: UG with Life Sciences degrees PG Desirable. Exp. to handle equipments for Biological Sciences or PG with M.Sc. Chemistry/Biochemistry/Any Specialization in Chemistry with Computer Knowledge or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science/Tourism/Tourism and Hospitality Management/Library & Information Science/Religious Studies or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science. Reading and writing knowledge in English and Tamil or MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science preferably with experience in Web Designing, Knowledge in Software’s like Figma, Sketch or Adob-XD. or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science. Proven Knowledge of different soft wares, databases, networking and troubleshooting techniques in hardware’s.
- Field Investigators (FI): Under Graduate (UG) degree in Sociology/ Economics/Econometrics/Education/Management/Politics and Public Administration or M.A., Ancient History and Archaeology/M.Sc., Geology/M.A., Tamil Literature.
- Office Staff: Any Degree with Computer Knowledge.
- Office Assistant: HSC (10+2) Pass.
- Technical Staff: Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Field Investigators: 8,000 per month.
- Office Staff: 15,000 per month.
- Office Assistant: Rs. 10,000 per month.
Official Notification Download Here
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can apply for University of Madras (UoM) Recruitment Notification 2020-2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 08 March 2021. Interested and eligible persons may send the application form along with attested photocopies of certificates and other documents to a given postal address or through e-mail to (email@example.com) on or before 08 March 2021.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles