MAH-CET 2018 MBA entrance exam dates announced; Registrations to start shortly
MAH-CET 2018 exam dates have been announced by the DTE Maharashtra. The MBA entrance exam is gateway for admission to over 400 top MBA colleges in Maharashtra.
MAH-CET 2018 MBA entrance exam dates have been finally announced by the DTE Maharashtra. The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra (DTE, Maharashtra) has put an end to the long and anxious wait of the MBA aspirants across India. As per the latest report, the MAH MBA CET 2018 will be conducted on March 10 & 11, 2018. The MBA entrance exam would be a computer based online exam that will act as a screening test for MBA aspirants seeking admission to over 400+ top MBA colleges in Maharashtra.
In the recent past, the MAH-CET 2018 MBA entrance test has emerged as one of the most important screening exams for MBA aspirants, as top B-schools such as JBIMS, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya, PUMBA and many others accept MAH-CET 2018 scores for admission to their MBA / MMS programmes.
MAH-MBA CET 2018 – Emerging as a top MBA entrance exam
As stated above, the impact of MAH-CET MBA entrance exam has emerged as one of the top B-school admission test in the country. The first key reason behind the increasing importance of MAH-CET 2018 MBA exam is the acceptance of MAH-CET 2018 MBA scores by top MBA colleges in Maharashtra. Secondly, approx. 45000 MBA seats in different B-schools across the state are filled through MAH-CET 2018 MBA exam; therefore the number of MBA aspirants applying for MAHCET MBA exam is very large. As per tentative estimates, nearly 60000 MBA aspirants are likely to apply and appear for the upcoming MAH-CET 2018. The large number of MBA seats available in Maharashtra through MAH-CET 2018 means that aspirants have better opportunity to choose the right course and college suited to their needs and therefore it attracts more number of MBA aspirants every year.
MAH-CET 2018 MBA exam format
This year the MAH-CET 2018 MBA exam would be an online computer based test. The test would comprise of 200 questions in three key sections i.e. Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (English Language test); Quantitative Aptitude; logical and Abstract Ability. The MAH-CET 2018 Exam questions would be in MCQ format. However, unlike CAT MBA entrance exam, there won’t be any specific sectional time limit for the sections and candidates appearing for MAH-CET 2018 would be able to shift or toggle between different sections as per their wish.
MBA colleges accepting MAH-CET 2018 Scores
Below, we have listed down the top MBA colleges in Maharashtra accepting the MAH-CET 2018 scores for admission to MBA / MMS programmes.
• BIMHRD Pune: Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development
• JBIMS Mumbai: Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
• SIMSREE Mumbai: Sydenham Institute of Management Studies And Research And Entrepreneurship Education
• IES MCRC Mumbai: IES Management College And Research Centre
• SIMSR Mumbai: K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies And Research
• WE School Mumbai: Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
• WE School Bangalore: Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
• IBA Bangalore: Indus Business Academy
• DGMC Mumbai: Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies
• SIESCOMS Navi Mumbai: SIES College of Management Studies
For more updates about MAH-CET 2018 MBA entrance exam, you can visit