MAH CET 2019 Admit Card will be released by the DTE Maharashtra or the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. MBA aspirants who have successfully registered for the MBA entrance test will be able to download their admit cards from the official website of the DTE i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Usually, admit cards are made available on the website around the last week of February and available for download till the day of the exam.
To help students find all the information related to MAH-CET 2019 admit card, we have listed down the key points below.
MAH-CET 2019 Admit Card
Based on the past trends the admit card for the MAH-CET 2019 will be released around the last week of February, 2019. Due to the large number of applicants who registered for the exam, DTE had made the admit cards available for download until the day of examination. Candidates can refer to the tentative dates for the MAH-CET 2019 admit card download below:
- MAH-CET 2019 Admit Card Download window opens: Last Week of February
- MAH-CET 2019 Admit Card Download window closes: Examination Day
After the link for MAH-CET Admit Card download is made live on the official website i.e. dtemaharashtra.gov.in; an intimation mail would also be sent to all the registered candidates, informing them to download the admit card. Similarly, aspirants would also receive an SMS confirmation from the DTE Maharashtra conforming the availability of Maharashtra CET Exam admit card online. The admit card download dates will be updated on this page once the DTE releases the official notification for the same.
Steps to download MAH-CET 2019 Admit Card online
Candidates who have successfully registered for the MAH-CET 2019 exam will be required to follow these simple steps given below to download their Maharashtra CET Admit Card online from dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. dtemaharahstra.gov.in / find the direct download link on this page
- Step 2: Go to the CET 2019 option in the navigation bar
- Step 3: Click on the link for MAH MBA CET 2019
- Step 4: Click on the MAH MBA CET 2019 admit card download link
- Step 5: Input your Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth
- Step 6: Click on the ‘Login’ button
- Step 7: Check the MAH-CET 2019 admit card displayed on the screen
- Step 8: Download a soft copy of Maharashtra CET 2019 admit card
- Step 9: Take 2-3 printouts of the MAH-CET 2019 admit card
Photograph on MAH-CET 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the MAH-CET 2019 hall ticket, candidates need to affix a recent passport size photograph on it. The passport size photograph that you affix on the admit card should preferably be the same as the one you uploaded during the MAH-CET 2019 online registration process. MBA aspirants must keep in mind that no candidate would be allowed to enter the examination hall with an Admit card that doesn’t carry your photograph. So, please make sure that you affix a recent passport size photograph on MAH-CET 2019 admit card after downloading it.
Details to be checked in MAH-CET Admit Card 2019
MAH-CET 2019 admit card or hall ticket is a mandatory document to take up the Maharashtra MBA entrance test 2019. And therefore, all the details mentioned in the MAH-CET 2019 call letter need to be checked and cross-verified. The following details are a must-check for candidates appearing for the MAH-CET 2019 exam:
- Photograph: You must affix a recent passport size photograph on your admit card (preferably the same as the one you submitted during the registration process
- Signature: Your MAH-CET 2019 admit card must contain your signature, the same one which you uploaded during the online registration process
- Application ID: It would be same as your MAH-CET 2019 registration ID
- MAH-CET 2019 Test City and Centre
- MAH-CET 2019 Date and Time of Exam
- Seat No: The seat number that is allotted to you for the Maharashtra CET test
- Name: Your full name with correct spelling, as mentioned on the registration form
- Date of Birth: Same as the one mentioned in the registration form
- Communication Address: The one that you entered during the registration process.
Supporting ID Proof for MAH-CET 2019
MAH-CET 2019 admit card alone will not be enough to get you entry in the exam hall; candidates will also have to provide a supporting ID proof with / against which all the personal details mentioned in to hall ticket would be verified. The following ID cards would be accepted as supporting ID proof along with the MAH-CET 2019 admit card:
- Voter Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Student Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
Candidates must keep in mind that DTE Maharashtra has issued a strict warning against any mismatch in the name of candidates between the official government issued ID card and the MAH-CET 2019 admit card. Therefore, candidates must ensure that their name along with correct spelling must be exactly the same on both the documents. In case of any mismatch, the test invigilator will not allow the candidate to enter the examination hall.
Prohibited Items in MAH-CET Exam
With an aim to curb malpractices, the DTE Maharashtra has adopted a very strict policy regarding the items that are allowed and the items that are clearly prohibited in the exam hall. As per the official notification, DTE Maharashtra has asked MAH-CET candidates to only carry their admit card and the supporting ID proof along with a ball pen to the exam hall. All other items are not allowed inside the examination hall for MAH-CET 2019 exam.
The following items are prohibited in the MAH-CET 2019 exam hall:
- Cellular Phone
- Alarm clocks
- Digital watches with built-in calculators/memory
- Scanner devices
- Bluetooth enabled devices
- Smart watches
MAH-CET 2019 Admit Card to be retained until final admission
MAH-CET 2019 admit card or the Maharashtra CET hall ticket is an important document that will be required during the final MBA admission process as well. Candidates will have to provide their MAHCET hall ticket during the verification of documents and Confirmation of Application form for Admission at ARC, Reporting at the admitted institute. Therefore, candidates are advised to retain the copy of MAH-CET 2019 admit card signed by the invigilator safely until the Maharashtra CAP MBA admission process concludes.
MAH-CET Admit Card Helpline
As DTE Maharashtra follows a very strict policy with regards to mismatch of personal information on the admit card, candidates must carefully verify that all details are in order. In case of any change or discrepancy in the information, candidates can contact any of the following MAH-CET 2019 helplines:
- Phone No: 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602
- Fax No: 91-022-2269 2102, 2269 0007
- E-Mail : email@example.com
Also Read: About MAHCET Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About MAHCET Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About MAHCET Exam Pattern – Click Here
Also Read: About MAHCET Selection Process – Click Here
Also Read: About MAHCET Exam Analysis – Click Here