Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra (DTE Maharashtra) has released MAHCET 2020 Admit Card on the official website. Aspirants who have successfully registered for the MBA entrance test will be able to download their admit cards from info.mahacet.org/cet2020. To help students find all the information related to MAHCET 2020 admit card, we have listed down the key points below.
MAHCET 2020 Admit Card
Based on the past trends the admit card for the MAH-CET 2020 is released around the last week of February, 2020. However, the admit card has been delayed this time as it was expected to be out on 1st March 2020. Due to the large number of applicants who registered for the exam, DTE had made the admit cards available for download until the day of examination. Candidates can refer to the tentative dates for the MAHCET 2020 admit card download below:
- MAHCET 2020 Admit Card Download window opens: Last Week of February
- MAHCET 2020 Admit Card Download window closes: Examination Day
As per the practice followed by DTE Maharashtra, an intimation mail would be sent to all the registered candidates, informing them to download the MAHCET 2020 admit card. Similarly, aspirants would also receive an SMS confirmation from the DTE Maharashtra conforming the availability of Maharashtra CET Exam admit card online. The admit card download dates will be updated on this page once the DTE releases the official notification for the same.
Steps to download MAHCET 2020 Admit Card online
Candidates who have successfully registered for the MAHCET 2020 exam will be required to follow these simple steps given below to download their Maharashtra CET Admit Card online:
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. info.mahacet.org/cet2020 and find the direct download link on this page
MAHCET Admit Card 2020 - Download Now
- Step 2: Under the important dates section, click on "Click Here for downloading HallTicket' option
- Step 3: You will be redirected to another window named "ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR OF FULL TIME POST-GRADUATE DEGREE IN MBA/MMS COURSES 2020-21"
- Step 4: Input your Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth, and Security Code allotted at the time of registration
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 6: Your MAHCET 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Download a soft copy of Maharashtra CET 2020 admit card
- Step 8: Take 2-3 printouts of the MAH-CET 2020 admit card
Photograph on MAHCET 2020 Admit Card
After downloading the MAHCET 2020 hall ticket, candidates need to affix a recent passport size photograph on it. The passport size photograph that you affix on the admit card should preferably be the same as the one you uploaded during the MAHCET 2020 online registration process. MBA aspirants must keep in mind that no candidate would be allowed to enter the examination hall with an Admit card that doesn’t carry your photograph. So, please make sure that you affix a recent passport size photograph on MAH-CET 2020 admit card after downloading it.
Details to be checked on MAHCET Admit Card 2020
MAHCET 2020 admit card or hall ticket is a mandatory document to take up the Maharashtra MBA entrance test 2020. And therefore, all the details mentioned in the MAHCET 2020 call letter need to be checked and cross-verified. The following details are a must-check for candidates appearing for the MAHCET 2020 exam:
- Photograph: You must affix a recent passport size photograph on your admit card (preferably the same as the one you submitted during the registration process
- Signature: Your MAHCET 2020 admit card must contain your signature, the same one which you uploaded during the online registration process
- Application ID: It would be same as your MAHCET 2020 registration ID
- MAHCET 2020 Test City and Centre
- MAHCET 2020 Date and Time of Exam
- Seat No: The seat number that is allotted to you for the Maharashtra CET test
- Name: Your full name with correct spelling, as mentioned on the registration form
- Date of Birth: Same as the one mentioned in the registration form
- Communication Address: The one that you entered during the registration process.
Supporting ID Proof for MAHCET 2020
MAHCET 2020 admit card alone will not be enough to get you entry in the exam hall; candidates will also have to provide a supporting ID proof with / against which all the personal details mentioned in to hall ticket would be verified. The following ID cards would be accepted as supporting ID proof along with the MAHCET 2020 admit card:
- Voter Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Student Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
Candidates must keep in mind that DTE Maharashtra has issued a strict warning against any mismatch in the name of candidates between the official government issued ID card and the MAHCET 2020 admit card. Therefore, candidates must ensure that their name along with correct spelling must be exactly the same on both the documents. In case of any mismatch, the test invigilator will not allow the candidate to enter the examination hall.
Prohibited Items in MAHCET Exam
With an aim to curb malpractices, the DTE Maharashtra has adopted a very strict policy regarding the items that are allowed and the items that are clearly prohibited in the exam hall. As per the official notification, DTE Maharashtra has asked MAHCET candidates to only carry their admit card and the supporting ID proof along with a ball pen to the exam hall. All other items are not allowed inside the examination hall for MAHCET 2020 exam.
The following items are prohibited in the MAHCET 2020 exam hall:
- Cellular Phone
- Alarm clocks
- Digital watches with built-in calculators/memory
- Scanner devices
- Bluetooth enabled devices
- Smart watches
MAHCET 2020 Admit Card to be retained until final admission
MAHCET 2020 admit card or the Maharashtra CET hall ticket is an important document that will be required during the final MBA admission process as well. Candidates will have to provide their MAHCET hall ticket during the verification of documents and Confirmation of Application form for Admission at ARC, Reporting at the admitted institute. Therefore, candidates are advised to retain the copy of MAHCET 2020 admit card signed by the invigilator safely until the Maharashtra CAP MBA admission process concludes.
MAHCET Admit Card Helpline
As DTE Maharashtra follows a very strict policy with regards to mismatch of personal information on the admit card, candidates must carefully verify that all details are in order. In case of any change or discrepancy in the information, candidates can contact any of the following MAHCET 2020 helplines:
- Phone No: 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602
- Fax No: 91-022-2269 2102, 2269 0007
- E-Mail : email@example.com
Also Read: About MAHCET Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About MAHCET Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About MAHCET Exam Pattern – Click Here
Also Read: About MAHCET Selection Process – Click Here
Also Read: About MAHCET Exam Analysis – Click Here