Mahadayi Water Disputes Tribunal notified Recruitment for 3 Various Posts 2013
The Mahadayi Water Disputes Tribunal, Ministry of Water Resources, invited applications for recruitment to the post of Principal Private Secretary, Section Officer & Personal Assistant purely on deputation/re-employment/direct recruitment basis.
The Mahadayi Water Disputes Tribunal, Ministry of Water Resources, invited applications for recruitment to the post of Principal Private Secretary, Section Officer & Personal Assistant purely on deputation/re-employment/direct recruitment basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 7 October 2013.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 7 September 2013
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 7 October 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Private Secretary - 1 Post
- Section Officer - 1 Post
- Personal Assistant - 1 Post
Total no. of Posts: 3 Posts
- Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 45 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates must possess Graduate degree in any stream from recognised University OR equivalent.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis.
- Private Secretary: Rs 15600-39100 + GP 6600/-
- Section Officer: Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4800/-
- Personal Assistant: Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format available on website.
- The application complete in respects with necessary enclosures like copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, category etc should be addressed to the below mention address before 7 October 2013.
Registrar of Mahadayi Water Disputes Tribunal
Room No. 11-A, 2nd Floor, ‘B’ Wing,
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
The envelope should be superscribed with the post applied for.