Mahapariksha Forest Guard Bharti 2019 Hall Ticket: Government of Maharashtra, Forest Department has released the admit card of the written exam for the post of Forest Guard. Candidates who applied for Mahapariksha 900 Forest Guard postd can download the e-admit card from the official website, once released, by providing their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
The board will conduct Mahapariksha Forest Guard exam on 18 June 2019. Candidates should carry their Admit Card along with and a valid photo Id proof like PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook for verification process at the examination centre.
How to download Mahapariksha Forest Guard Hall Ticket?
- Go the official website of Mahapariksha www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Forest Guard Recruitment 2019’
- Now click on ‘Mahapariksha Forest Guard Hall Ticket Download’ Link
- Furnish the required details.
- Click on submit button.
- Download your admit card and take a printout for further use.
Government of Maharashtra had invited applications for 900 posts of Forest Guard. The candidates who will clear the test will be called for Physical Fitness Test.