Previous years’ papers of Class 12 (HSC) Maharashtra board exams are available here for download in PDF format. These papers are important for the preparation of upcoming Class 12 Maharashtra board exams 2020.
Previous years’ papers are considered as the most important resource for the preparation of board exams. After going through previous years’ papers of Maharashtra board exams, students will learn important concepts from which questions have been frequently asked in Class 12 (HSC) Maharashtra board exams.
Maharashtra Board Exams 2020: Time Table for 10th (SSC) & 12th (HSC) - Check Final Exam Dates
Students preparing for board exams are advised to make a note of these important concepts and prepare maximum questions on such important concepts.
Links to download previous years papers:
Here we have also provided solutions to some question papers. As you will click on the link a new article will open and the link to download PDF of the paper will be available in that new article.
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Biology Solved Question Paper 2018
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Chemistry Solved Question Paper 2018
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Chemistry Solved Question Paper 2017
- Maharashtra Board HSC Examination 2017 Question Papers
- Maharashtra Board HSC Examination 2016 Question Papers
- Maharashtra Board HSC Examination 2015 Question Papers
- Maharashtra Board HSC Examination 2014 Question Papers
- Maharashtra Board HSC Examination 2013 Question Papers
Practice with previous years' papers boosts the confidence level of a student. Previous years' papers of HSC Maharashtra Board are the perfect resource for self-evaluation as well as testing your preparation level. Students preparing for Maharashtra Board Exams must give an honest attempt to solve these papers without referring to the solutions. This will enhance their writing skills and it will also be useful to reduce anxiety or stress in the examination centre.
Students preparing for Maharashtra Board HSC Exams 2020 are also advised to learn about the latest syllabus and exam pattern. Links to access these resources are given below