MSC Bank Ltd Specialist Officer Posts Job
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd Job Notification: Maharashtra State Cooperative (MSC) Bank Ltd invited applications for the post of Specialist Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2018.
Last Date of Application: 20 February 2018
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd Vacancy Details
- Legal / Recovery
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Training Advisor
Read General Knowledge to Qualify This Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Officer Posts Job
- Legal / Recovery: LLB / LLM
- Accounting & Financial Management: Chartered Accountant Preference for candidates with additional qualification as ICWA / CS.
- Treasury, Training Advisor: Post Graduate in any discipline
Read Current Affairs to Qualify This Exam
- Legal / Recovery: Minimum 7 years of Legal Practice in District court / Co-operative Court / high court or Minimum 7 years of work experience in legal department of bank.
- Accounting & Financial Management: Minimum 5 years Practicing as Chartered Accountant.
- Treasury: Minimum 7 years of experience as Treasury Head / Chief Dealer in any of nationalized / private bank.
- Training Advisor: Minimum 10 years of Experience in nationalized / private bank / Financial Institution.
How to Apply for the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd Specialist Officer Posts Jobs 2018
Candidates are required go through the Bank’s website www.mscbank.com and send their application in the format specified in Appendix-I to email@example.com on or before 20 February 2018.