Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited application for State Service (Mains) Examination 2014. Eligible candidates have to apply in the prescribed format through online mode on or before 07 May 2014.
On the basis of the results declared by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) on 11 April 2014 for the State Services (Preliminary) Exam conducted on 2 February 2014, the shortlisted candidates are called to apply for the State Services (Main) Exam 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 17 April 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 07 May 2014
- Date of Examination: 30 May 2014, 31 May 2014 & 01 June 2014
Centre of Examination: Aurangabad, Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur
Details of Post
- Name of Exam: State Civil Services (Main) Exam 2014
- Number of Post: 433 Posts
(I) Unreserved Category: Rs 515/-
(II) Reserved Category: Rs. 315/-
Mode of Payment
(i) SBI Challan
(ii) Net Banking
(iii) Debt Card
(iv) Credit Card
(v) Citizens Services Centre
Click the below link for complete details.