Maharashtra Government invited online applications for Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test (MahaTET) 2014. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 22 October 2014.
- Opening Date of Online applications: 1 October 2014
- Closing Date of Online applications: 22 October 2014
- Dates of Deposit of fees: Between 1 October 2014 to 27 October 2014
- last date of receipt of application forms: 30 October 2014
- Date of MahaTET 2014 Examination: 14 December 2014
Name of the Test: Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test (MahaTET) 2014
Candidates should acquire the academic and professional qualifications specified in the Government of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13 February 2013, pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the appropriate authority, as the case may be) specified in the of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13 February 2013.
- For Paper – I or Paper – II one of these: Open, OBC, SBC and VJNT Category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and SC, ST and Differently abled person have to pay Rs.250/-.
- For Paper – I and Paper – II both: Open, OBC, SBC and VJNT Category candidates have to pay Rs.800/- and SC, ST and Differently abled person have to pay Rs.400/-.
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in the written examination.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mahatet.in on or before 22 October 2014.
- On successful submission of online application, Candidates are required to take print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page and send it with Challan to The “Commissioner (MSCE), Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, 17, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune – 411 001” on or before 30 October 2014.