DTE, Maharashtra has declared the registration schedule for Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2015 (MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2015) on the official website.
Important Events & Dates:
- Online registration through internet for Maharashtra/All India/J&K candidates including new registrants: May 16th to May 30th
- Documents verification, update & confirmation of application form for admission in person at ARC for Maharashtra/All India/J&K candidates including new registrants: May 16th to June 1st
- Display of provisional merit lists for Maharashtra/All India/J&K candidates at website: June 2nd
- Submission of grievance for Maharashtra/All India/J&K candidates at ARC: June 3rd to June 5th
- Display of final merit lists for Maharashtra/All India/J&K candidates at website: June 6th
The schedule for further activities like filling online options for rounds, allotment, reporting to the allotted institutes, counselling round shall be declared later by DTE Maharashtra.
MAH CET or the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted for admissions into full-time two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master in Management Studies (MMS), Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes.
This year, the exam was held on March 15th. The results for the same were declared on March 25th. Thereafter, several students demanded a re-examination, as they claimed that the paper consisted of several discrepancies, following which, the admissions into MBA courses in private colleges in the state were put on hold as per an order of the Bombay High Court (HC). Later, the court dismissed the petitions and directed the DTE Maharashtra to continue the admission process.