Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) invited applications from Indian Nationals for filling up 4 various posts. Eligible candidates can send their application before 6 August 2015.
Last date for sending application: 6 August 2015
Details of Post
- Lecturer: 1 post
- Purchase Officer: 1 post
- Technician Clinical Lab Services: 1 post
- Store Keeper: 1 post
- Lecturer: Candidate should have completed MBBS.
- Purchase Officer: Candidate should have completed MBA in Materials Management. OR PG Degree in Materials Management as a regular course in a reputed Institution recognized by Government/ Approved University/ Regulatory Body with 5 years’ experience as Purchase Officer in a similar responsibility in a reputed institution or organization. Preference will be given to candidates from any Public Sector Organization.
- Technician Clinical Lab Services: Candidate should have completed BSc MLT with 3 years’ experience in a Clinical Lab/Clinical Microbiology Lab/Blood Bank/Clinical Research Lab/Pathology or in combination of all above in a reputed multispecialty Hospital with more than 200 beds or a reputed Clinical Laboratory.
- Store Keeper: Candidate should have completed Degree/Diploma in Materials Management OR D Pharm with 5 years’ experience as Store Keeper preferably in a Multispecialty Hospital.
- Lecturer: Below 40 Years
- Purchase Officer: Below 35 Years
- Technician Clinical Lab Services: Below 35 Years
- Store Keeper: Below 35 Years
- Lecturer: 54000/-
- Purchase Officer: 38000/-
- Technician Clinical Lab Services: 23500/-
- Store Keeper: 23500/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the duly filled in application form in an envelope superscribing “Application for the post ____________ “ (name of the post) along with self-attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification and experience etc.) to Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara, Thalassery, Kannur – 670 103 before 6 August, 2015.