Malda District Jobs Notification: Malda District invited applications for the post of Medical Officer and Other. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 25 September 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview : 25 September 2019
Malda District Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer: 03 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 14 Posts
- Nutritionist: 01 Post
- Lower Division Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer and Other Jobs
- Medical Officer: MBBS from a MCI recognized Institution with 1 year compulsory Internship and must be registered under west Bengal Medical Council. Weightage will be given for higher Qualification. The applicants should be permanent resident of west Bengal.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by MCI and must have completed compulsory rotatory internship. 1 year house staff ship or equivalent. Basic knowledge of computer.
- Nutritionist: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Foods & Nutrition or Equivalent course with computer knowledge. The candidate should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- Lower Division Assistant: Eligible retired state Government Employee from the same rank. He must be a computer literate person.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 25 September 2019.