Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Residents in various Hospital/Institutions of Government of NCT of Delhi purely on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 24 May 2014. MAMC is one of India's premier medical colleges and consistently ranked amongst the top 5 medical colleges in the country.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 24 May 2014
- Date of written examination: 1 June 2014
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post: Junior Residents
- Total no. of Posts: 691 Posts
- A recognized MBBS Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- The candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 24 May 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination followed by counseling.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through website: http://www.mamc.ac.in/jr_recuirt2014.htm
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with DD, Certified copies of educational qualification and experience to the Office of the Registrar (Academic), Room No.114, Maulana Azad Medical College, 2- Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-2 before 24 May 2014.