AIMA i.e All India Management Association is the National Apex body of the Management profession in India. Every year it holds and conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for admissions of candidates to the topmost B-Schools registered under it’s belt. Likewise, AIMA-MAT is conducting tests for the upcoming session on May 3 and May 9, 2015. The test acts as an aid to B-schools to shortlist candidates for admissions to MBA and allied programmes. The candidates can apply latest by April 21. The registration process involving the sale of forms will end on April 18.
Application process for MAT May Exam 2015:
Candidates can choose any of the following modes:
- Candidates should register online at the official website. The link for which is provided here: http://apps.aima.in/matmay15
- Candidates can use credit card/debit card for payment. Or candidates can make the payment of Rs 1,200 through net banking.
- Or candidates should draw a crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1, 200 in favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at Delhi from any bank.
- Also, candidates can obtain the MAT bulletin/CD on the payment of Rs 1, 200 from listed nodal centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
Important Dates for MAT May Exam 2015:
- Last date for sale of forms: April 18, 2015
- Last date for online registration: April 18, 2015
- Last date for submission of filled forms: April 21, 2015
- Paper based test- May 3, 2015
- Computer based test- May 9, 2015