In this article you will get the clue that from where and how the questions are being framed from the chapter Management of Natural Resources. The experts of jagranjosh.com have full confidence that you will not miss any of the questions in the board exam as well as in competitive exams from this chapter if you will keep the following terms / question in your mind while studying
- Definition of sustainable development?
- Reasons for managing our resources.
- What do you mean by stake holders and how many types of stake holders are there?
- Silviculture and its advantages
- An assay on conservation of wildlife
- What are measures to be taken for the conversation of wildlife?
- Rain is very important source of water. Explain
- Reason to built DAM with advantages and disadvantages
- Name of the DAMs and river associated with them
- Rain water harvesting in urban areas with the help of diagram
- The pH of a river water sample as measured by pH paper is found to be 6. What does it tell us about water?
- Describe the khadin system of rain water harvesting practiced in Rajasthan
- What are three Rules to save environment? Explain with one example.
- How can the participation of local people lead to the efficient management of forest? Give example.
- Name the two fossil fuels
- How rain water harvesting is done from open space around the buildings in city areas
- Write the short note on “Hug the Tree Movement”
- Suggest some approaches towards the conservation of forest
Go through the some questions given here as example and get an idea that how questions can be framed
Q1. It is important to make small check dams across the flooded gullies because they-
i. Hold water for irrigation.
ii. Hold water and prevent soil erosion
iii. Recharge ground water
iv. Hold water permanently.
a. and (iv)
b. and (iii)
c. and (iv)
d. (ii) and (iv)
Q2. Floods can be prevented by-
a. Cutting the forests
c. Tilling the land
d. Removing the top soil
Q3. Expand the abbreviation or GAP
a. Governmental Agency for pollution control.
b. Gross Assimilation by photosynthesis
c. Ganga action plan
d. Government agency for animal protection
Q4. The quality of environment can be improved by-
b. Over use of natural environment
Q5. Select the eco-friendly activity-
a. Making use of car for transport
b. Making use of poly bags for shopping
c. Making use of dyes for colouring cloths
d. Making windmill to generate power for irrigation
Q6. The three R’S that will help us to conserve natural resources for long term use are
a. Reduce, reuse, recycle
b. Reduce, regenerate, reuse
c. Reduce, reuse, redistribute
d. Recycle, regenerate, reuse
Q7. Select the incorrect statement.
a. Forests provides variety of products
b. Forests have greater plant diversity
c. Forests do not conserve soil
d. Forest conserve water
Q8. Which of the following is an exhaustible natural resource?
a. Solar radiation
Q9. When was GAP started?
Q10. Who started chipko andalon?
a. AK Banerjee
b. Amrita devi bisni
c. Sundar lal Bahuguna
d. Medha patkart
Visit continuously in CBSE Section to Get SOLVED & UNSOLVED question papers, Sample papers, Practice papers, study material And Much More……