Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Lineman. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 April 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 15 March 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 15 April 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Assistant Lineman
• Number of Post: 346 Posts
• For General Candidate and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB.: Rs.400/-
• For SC/ST Category: Rs. 200/-
Age Limit (as on the last date)
• Minimum: 18 years
• Maximum in case of General candidates: 35 years
• Maximum in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates: 38 years
• Maximum in case of SC/ST and Category I candidates: 40 years
• For ITI candidates: Pass certificate of “Electrician/Electronics/Electronic Mechanic” trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by Government of Karnataka.
• For ITC candidates: Passed 10th Standard Examination and possessed certificate of “Lineman trade”/“Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted through “ONLINE” by visiting to MESCOM website, http://www.mesco.in/between 15 March 2014 to 15 April 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.