Manipur Judicial Service Recruitment 2019: High Court of Manipur, Imphal invited applications for recruitment to the post of Manipur Judicial Service. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the official website from 25 April to 16 May 2019.
Advertisement No: HCM/R -512019-Estt(II)/
- Opening of Online Registration and Submission of Application Form – 25 April 2019 from 11:00 AM
- Closing of Online Registration and Submission of Application Form - 16 May 2019 till 4:00 PM
- Download of Admit Card – 07 June 2019 (11:00 AM) onwards
High Court of Manipur Imphal Vacancy Details:
- Manipur Judicial Service Grade – 1 – 4 Posts
- Manipur Judicial Service Grade - I on adhoc basis – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Judicial Service Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Must be a holder of degree in law of a recognized University.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on 16 May 2019
- Knowledge of Manipur State Official Language (Manipuri) . Seruing ludicial Officers having seven years practice, as Advocate and ludicial Seruice put together/ are permitted to pafticipate in the selection subject to the outcome of SLP No. 14156/2015 pending before the Honble Supreme Court of India
35 to 45 years
Selection Process for Judicial Service Posts
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination in the exam centre and for Viva-Voce.
How to Apply for High Court of Manipur Judicial Service Posts 2019
Eligible candidates may apply through Manipur High Court Official Website from 25 April to 16 May 2019.
Application Fee for Judicial Service Posts
- General/ OBC - Rs. 1700/-
- SC/ ST - Rs. 1200/-