Manipur Transport Department Recruitment 2019: Manipur Transport Department has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Driver, Sub Inspector and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 28 June 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 28 June 2019
Manipur Transport Department Vacancy Details
- Inspector – 7 Posts
- Sub Inspector – 4 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector – 19 Posts
- LDC – 21 Posts
- Legal Officer – 1 Post
- Driver -15 Posts
- Checker – 46 Posts
- Peon – 10 Posts
- Chowkidar – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Vacancies for Driver, Sub Inspector & Other Posts
- Inspector – Diploma either in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Sub Inspector – Graduate of any recognized University.
- Assistant Sub Inspector – PUC or equivalent of any recognized University.
- LDC – Graduate.
- Legal Officer – LLB from a recognized University.
- Driver, Checker, Peon, Chowkidar –Matric with driving licence.
How to apply for Manipur Transport Department Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 28 June 2019 at the office of the Directorate of Transport, Babupara, Imphal West.