Markfed Punjab Admit Card 2019 Download: The Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Limited (MARKFED) has released the Admit Card 2019 for 32 categories of posts on the official website. The candidates who have applied for Markfed 106 vacancies notified in March this year, can download their admit card from the official recruitment portal of the Markfed, markfedpunjab.com.
Candidates downloading Markfed Admit Card 2019 will be able to check their roll number, exam city and exam centre through the hall ticket.
Markfed Exam 2019 for 32 categories of posts (except for the post of Senior Assistant and Steno Typist) has been scheduled to be conducted in 1st phase on 06 July 2019 in four different shifts beginning from 10.00 AM till 2.00 PM for different posts at exam centres decided by the Markfed.
The Markfed, in a notice issued recently, announced the date for Markfed Exam Schedule for Test for 32 posts along with Admit Card release announcement.
Markfed Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.markfedpunjab.com.
- Scroll down to left menu and click on About Us and then Recruitment.
- A new page will open where you will need to click on the Link “Online link to download Admit Cards given on the Page.
- A New Window/page will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – user name and password.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.