Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted by AIMA four times in a year. MAT scores are widely accepted all over India. Recently September 2014 MAT exam was concluded. AIMA has now anounced the December 2014 MAT exam dates.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003.
Important Dates for MAT December 2014:
- Last Date For sale of Forms and online registration: 22 November 2014
- Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms: 25 November 2014
- Paper based exam date: 7 December 2014
- Computer based exam date: 13 December 2014
Application fee for MAT December 2014: Rs. 1200/-
Eligibility Criteria for MAT December 2014:
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to Apply for MAT December 2014:
- Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website lnk: http://apps.aima.in/matdec14 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matdec14 by making payment of Rs.1200/- through Net Banking.
Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matdec14 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.