Maulana Azad National Urdu University invited applications for recruitment of various Academic & Non-Teaching positions 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 16 December 2013.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 16 December 2013
Name of the Posts
i. Academic positions
1. Director (Professor’s scale of pay) Academic Staff College: 1 Post
2. Director (Professor’s scale of pay) CSE- Residential Coaching Academy: 1 Post
ii. Non-Teaching positions
1. Director (Instructional Media Centre): 1 Post
2. Regional Director: 1 Post
3. Executive Engineer- Civil: 1 Post
4. Asst. Regional Director: 5 Posts
5. Section Officer: 2 Posts
6. Assistant Engineer (Electrical on deputation): 1 Post
7. Instructor – Civil Engineering: 1 Post
8. Assistant: 2 Posts
9. Upper Division Clerk: 3 Posts
10 Stenographer: 3 Posts
11. Maintenance Assistant: 1 Post
12. Library Assistant: 1 Post
13. Lower Division Clerk: 2 Posts
14. Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
15. Lab Attendant: 4 Posts
16. Library Attendant: 1 Post
17. Office Attendant: 2 Posts
Total No. of post: 34 Posts
Total No. of post: 34 Posts
Maximum Age limit (as on 16 December 2013)
- For Director (Instructional Media Centre), Regional Director and Executive Engineer- Civil: 50 years.
- For Asst. Regional Director: 35 years
- For Section Officer, Assistant Engineer (Electrical on deputation) and Instructor – Civil Engineering:33 years
- For Assistant: 32 years
- For Maintenance Assistant, Library Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator: 30 years
- For Lab Attendant, Library Attendant and Office Attendant: 28 years
- Director: PhD in the concerned or allied or relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Regional Director: Master Degree or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale with 5 years of experience as a Lecturer in a College or a University with experience in educational administration.
- Executive Engineer- Civil: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with 10 years experience in design and system and construction of building, roads, sanitary and water supply systems including maintenance of the same.
- Asst. Regional Director: Master degree or its equivalent of B in the UGC seven-point scale with 5 years of experience as Section Officer or Superintendent in Central or State University or Offices.
- Section Officer: Graduate in any discipline with Knowledge of computer application and 5 years experience as Superintendent or Senior Assistant in State or Central Universities.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical on deputation): Degree in Electrical Engineering with 5 years experience of supervising works in any State or Central Government or government approved Contractor.
- Instructor – Civil Engineering: AMIE or equivalent in appropriate branch of Engineering or Diploma in appropriate branch of Engineering with three years of experience or National Trade Certificate in appropriate trade from a recognized Institute with 6 years experience in the recognized Industry/Organization/Institution.
- Assistant: Bachelor Degree with 3 years experience as UDC or Office Assistant in State or Central Universities.
- Upper Division Clerk: Bachelor Degree or its equivalent with 3 years experience as Jr. Office Assistant or Jr. Assistant in the State or Central Universities.
- Stenographer: Graduate in any discipline with experience in Stenography with knowledge of computer of at least two years.
- Maintenance Assistant: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years Industrial experience.
- Library Assistant: B.Lib Information Science.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th class passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English/Diploma in Computer Application.
- Data Entry Operator: 12th class passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with a Typewriting English (Lower)/ Diploma in Computer Application.
- Lab Attendant: 12th class passed or equivalent.
- Library Attendant: 12th class passed or equivalent.
- Office Attendant: 12th class passed or equivalent.
- Academic positions: Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, on any Nationalized Bank payable at Hyderabad.
- Non-Teaching positions: Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates for 1 to 4 Posts and Rs.300/- for General & OBC candidates for other posts through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad on any Nationalized Bank Payable at Hyderabad.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website: www.manuu.ac.in
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with the DD and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to the Asst. Registrar, ER-I & -II Section, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032 (A.P.) on or before 16 December 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.