The Maulana Azad National Urdu University invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following Teaching posts for various Departments/Centres and Teacher positions for Model Schools. Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) is a Central University established at National Level in 1998 to promote and develop the Urdu language and to impart vocational and technical education in Urdu medium through conventional and distance modes.
• Last Date of Submission of Online Applications: 13 January 2014.
Details of Posts
A. Teaching Positions
• Professor: 4 Posts
• Associate Professor: 6 Posts
• Assistant Professor: 14 Posts
B. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 26 Posts
C. Head Master (TGT Grade): 02 Posts.
D. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 5 Posts
E. Work Experience Teacher: 4 Posts
F. PET, Yoga and PRT: 15 Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience
(Note: Knowledge of Urdu is Essential for all the Posts)
• For Professor (Mass Communication and Journalism, Social Work and Maulana Azad Chair)
An eminent scholar with Ph.D.qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
• A minimum of 10 (ten) years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
• An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
• For Professor (Education)
• A Master’s Degree in Arts/Humanities/Science/Commerce and M.Ed./M.A. (Education) each with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading systems is followed).
• Ph. D in Education;and
• At least 10 (ten) years of teaching experience in University department of education or College of Education, with a minimum of five years at the M.Ed level with published work in the area of his/her specialization.
• For Associate Professor (English, Arabic, Islamic Studies and Mass Communication & Journalism):
• Good academic record with a Ph. D Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
• A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading systems is followed) in relevant subject.
• A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or
• For Associate Professor (Education):
• A Master’s Degree in Arts/Humanities/Science/Commerce and M. Ed./M.A.(Education) each with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading systems is followed).
• Ph. D in Education.
• At least eight years of teaching experience in University department of education or College of Education, with a minimum of three years at the M.Ed. level and has published work in the relevant area of specialization.
• For Assistant Professor (English, Arabic, Public Administration, Women Study Centre, Computer & Informatics and Information Technology (CS & IT Department) and CSE- Residential Coaching Academy)
• For Assistant Professor (Education)
• A Master’s Degree in Science/Humanities/Arts with 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed);
• M.Ed./M.A. (Education) with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
• For Assistant Professor (Business Management)
First Class Masters Degree in Business Management/Administration/in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/accredited by the AICTE/
• For Professor:
In the Pay Scale of Rs.37,400–Rs.67,000/- with Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.10,000/-
• For Associate Professor:
In the Pay Scale of Rs.37,400–Rs.67,000/- with Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.9,000/-
• For Assistant Professor:
In the Pay Scale of Rs.15,600–Rs.39,100/- with Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.6,000/-
• Registration Fee of Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, on any Nationalized Bank payable at Hyderabad.
• Candidates belonging to SCs, STs, PWD and Women category are exempted from submitting application fee.
How to Apply
• The filled-in applications should reach through Speed/Registered post to the Asst. Registrar, ER-I Section, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad–500032 (A.P.) on or before 13.01.2014.
• SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates do not have to pay the registration fee.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Test/Written Test/Trade Test/Interviews, which is conducted by the administration.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 for 276 Stenographer Grade–III Posts
Municipal Councillors of Barasat, Kolkata Jobs 2018 for 47 Mazdoor, Pump Operator & Other Posts
DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2018 for 5 Quality Manager, Dist Consultant and Medical Officer Posts
BBCI Guwahati Recruitment 2018 for 11 LDA cum Computer Operator,ICU Technician and Other Posts