The Maulana Azad National Urdu University invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following Teaching posts for various Departments/Centres and Teacher positions for Model Schools. Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) is a Central University established at National Level in 1998 to promote and develop the Urdu language and to impart vocational and technical education in Urdu medium through conventional and distance modes.
• Last Date of Submission of Online Applications: 13 January 2014.
Details of Posts
A. Teaching Positions
• Professor: 4 Posts
• Associate Professor: 6 Posts
• Assistant Professor: 14 Posts
B. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 26 Posts
C. Head Master (TGT Grade): 02 Posts.
D. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 5 Posts
E. Work Experience Teacher: 4 Posts
F. PET, Yoga and PRT: 15 Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience
(Note: Knowledge of Urdu is Essential for all the Posts)
• For Professor (Mass Communication and Journalism, Social Work and Maulana Azad Chair)
An eminent scholar with Ph.D.qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
• A minimum of 10 (ten) years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
• An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
• For Professor (Education)
• A Master’s Degree in Arts/Humanities/Science/Commerce and M.Ed./M.A. (Education) each with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading systems is followed).
• Ph. D in Education;and
• At least 10 (ten) years of teaching experience in University department of education or College of Education, with a minimum of five years at the M.Ed level with published work in the area of his/her specialization.
• For Associate Professor (English, Arabic, Islamic Studies and Mass Communication & Journalism):
• Good academic record with a Ph. D Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
• A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading systems is followed) in relevant subject.
• A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or
• For Associate Professor (Education):
• A Master’s Degree in Arts/Humanities/Science/Commerce and M. Ed./M.A.(Education) each with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading systems is followed).
• Ph. D in Education.
• At least eight years of teaching experience in University department of education or College of Education, with a minimum of three years at the M.Ed. level and has published work in the relevant area of specialization.
• For Assistant Professor (English, Arabic, Public Administration, Women Study Centre, Computer & Informatics and Information Technology (CS & IT Department) and CSE- Residential Coaching Academy)
• For Assistant Professor (Education)
• A Master’s Degree in Science/Humanities/Arts with 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed);
• M.Ed./M.A. (Education) with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
• For Assistant Professor (Business Management)
First Class Masters Degree in Business Management/Administration/in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/accredited by the AICTE/
• For Professor:
In the Pay Scale of Rs.37,400–Rs.67,000/- with Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.10,000/-
• For Associate Professor:
In the Pay Scale of Rs.37,400–Rs.67,000/- with Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.9,000/-
• For Assistant Professor:
In the Pay Scale of Rs.15,600–Rs.39,100/- with Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.6,000/-
• Registration Fee of Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, on any Nationalized Bank payable at Hyderabad.
• Candidates belonging to SCs, STs, PWD and Women category are exempted from submitting application fee.
How to Apply
• The filled-in applications should reach through Speed/Registered post to the Asst. Registrar, ER-I Section, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad–500032 (A.P.) on or before 13.01.2014.
• SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates do not have to pay the registration fee.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Test/Written Test/Trade Test/Interviews, which is conducted by the administration.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NCERT, New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 07 Junior Project Fellow and Senior Research Associate Posts
IIT, Dharwad Recruitment 2018 for 18 Junior Superintendent and Junior Assistant Posts
NCERT, New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 06 Project Staff Posts
ESICHospital Lucknow Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident and Specialist Posts