CDMO, Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2020: CDMO, Mayurbhanj District has invited application for recruitment to the post of Paramedical Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 4 April 2020.
- Notification Date: 28 March 2020
- Last Date of application submission for Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2020: 4 April 2020
Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total No. Of Vacancies for Paramedical Staff - 466 Posts
- Staff Nurse - 65 Posts
- Lab Technician - 28 Posts
- Radiographer - 23 Posts
- Pharmacist - 26 Posts
- MPHW (Female) - 165 Posts
- MPHW (Male) - 159 Posts
Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse - Passed GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from Govt.Medical Colleges of the State/ any other Institutions duly recognized & approved by INC having valid Registration number.
- Lab Technician, Radiographer - Passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) Course Govt.Medical Colleges of the State/any other institutions duly recognized & approved by AICTE.
- Pharmacist - Passed D Pharm from Govt. Medical College of the State and any other recognized private duly approved by AICTE.
- MPHW (Female) - Passed Health Worker Female Training Course and Midwives Board or passed out from INC approved Institutions either Govt. or private and having valid Odisha Nursing Council registration.
- MPHW (Male) - Passed D Pharm from Govt. Medical College of the State and any other recognized private duly approved by AICTE.
Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2020 Age Limit - Not less than 21 years
Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can apply for Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2020 by sending their bio-data to email@example.com on or before 04 Apr 2020 along with the documents.