Mazagon Dock Limited Notified Recruitment for 649 Various Posts 2013
Mazagon Dock Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Technical Staff, Security Sepoy, Fire Fighters and Operatives in various trades in Skilled & Semi-skilled grades on Contract Basis.
Mazagon Dock Limited invited application for recruitment for 649 posts of Technical Staff, Security Sepoy, Fire Fighters and Operatives in various trades in Skilled & Semi-skilled grades on Contract Basis. Interested candidates can apply before 24 April 2013. Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s prime shipyard. It manufactures warships and submarines for the Indian Navy, as well as offshore platforms and associated support vessels for offshore oil drilling. It also builds tankers, cargo bulk carriers and passenger ships and ferries.
Opening date for Application Forms: 3 April 2013
Closing date for Application Forms: 24 April 2013
Date of Interview: 07 May 2013 onwards
Detail of Vacancies
A. Skilled Grade-I (IDA-9)
1. Spl Grade Engine driver: 02 Posts
B. Skilled Grade-II(IDA-6)
2. Sarang: 02 Posts
C. Skilled Grade-I(IDA-5)
3. Jr Draughtsman : 04 Posts
4. Store Keeper: 12 Posts
5. Pharmacist: 01 Post
6. Fitter: 54 Posts
7. Structural Fabricator: 193 Posts
8. Pipe Fitter: 78 Posts
9. Electronic Mechanic: 31 Posts
10. Painter: 45 Posts
11. Carpenter: 14 Posts
12. Composite Welder: 37 Posts
13. Rigger: 83 Posts
14. Compressor attendant: 05 Posts
15. Millwright mechanic: 01 Post
D. Semi Skilled Grade-III (IDA-4A)
16. Security Sepoy (Ex-servicemen): 23 Posts
17. Lascar: 13 Posts
E. Semi Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2)
18. Fire Fighter: 04 Posts
19. Utility Hand: 16 Posts
20. Chipper Grinder: 31 Posts
- Candidates age should not be below 18 years and above 33 years as on 1 April 2013.
- Age relaxations would be as per Government rules.
Candidates must possess D.Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma/ HSC/ SSC /VIII from a Govt. recognized institute and passed in National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in relevant Trade with desired experience as per the post.
- General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- in form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Mazagon Dock Limited payable at Mumbai.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD & Ex-servicemen candidates.
- For Mistry (IDA-9) - Rs.10000/-
- For Skilled Gr-II (ID-6) - Rs.8000/- per month
- For Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5) - Rs.7500/- per
- For Semi Skilled Gr-III (IDA-4A) - Rs.7250/-
- For Semi Skilled Gr-I(IDA-2) - Rs.6000/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Trade Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to download the Application form from MDL Website www.mazagondock.gov.in
- Fill the application form, attach photo, attest signature and super scribe ‘Application for the Post applied for ____” on the envelope and send along with Demand Draft and self attested copies of relevant certificates and documents to the following address :
DGM (Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell,
Service Block- 3rd Floor,
Mazagon Dock Limited,
Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010