Mazagon Dock Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 12 July 2013. Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s prime shipyard. It manufactures warships and submarines for the Indian Navy, as well as offshore platforms and associated support vessels for offshore oil drilling. It also builds tankers, cargo bulk carriers and passenger ships and ferries.
• Opening date for online Application Forms: 13 June 2013
• Closing date for online Application Forms: 12 July 2013
• Date of Interview/written test: 19 July 2013
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
No. of Post: 1 Post
• Candidate age should not be below 18 years and above 28 years as on 12 July 2013.
• Age relaxations would be as per Government rules.
• MBBS (including completion of rotating internship) recognized by Indian Medical
Council with registration with Indian/ State Medical Council.
• Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Health or Qualification of AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health).
• One-year experience (Post Internship) of working as a Doctor in a Hospital/ Industrial Unit.
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website www.mazagondock.gov.in between 13 June 2013 to 12 July 2013.
For more information, CLCIK HERE