MBA Admission 2013 at IIT Madras Department of Management Studies
Indian Institutes of Technology, Madras announced admission to their MBA programme. Last date to apply is 28 January 2013. Get details here
The Department of Management Studies was created in the year 2004 in order to nurture and develop the fledgling MBA programme which had been started in August 2001. IIT, Madras has invited application from students to join this course.
Important Date for admission in IIT Madras
Last date to apply- 28 January 2013
Eligibility Criteria for admission in IIT Madras
- Graduates in any discipline with first class or 60% marks earned in their degree from a recognised/reputed University for all categories of admission
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
Application Fee for admission in IIT Madra
- For General Category – 1500/-
- For SC/ST/PD /-Rs 750
- For Women Candidates - No application fee
How to Apply for admission in IIT Madras
- For the MBA 2013 admissions, the application should be filled online
- Fee Payment is through Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card. NRI/Foreign candidates can pay the fee through a Demand Draft/Banker's cheque drawn in favour of THE REGISTRAR, IIT MADRAS and payable at Chennai.
Selection Process for admission in IIT Madras
Final selection to the program depends on:
· CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT as applicable. (Waived for IIT Graduates and Defence personnel)
· Academic record
· Letters of reference and
· Work experience, if any
· Performance in GT/PI
Aspirants should also Read