National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli, established in 1964 is one of the prestigious institutes of the nation. The institute founded Department of Management Studies in 1982 with the objective of nurturing high quality education in the budding managers of tomorrow. The institute invited applications from the eligible candidates for admission to two year full time MBA course for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Deadline to submit online application form: 1 February 2013
- Last date to receive print –out of application forms by post: 8 February 2013
- Admission seekers must possess graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Aspirants appearing for their final year degree examination can also apply.
- Besides having above mentioned educational qualification, candidates must have appeared in CAT 2012 and should have a valid score card of the said examination.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in CAT 2012. The shortlisted applicants will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection at Chennai/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Tiruchirapalli centres.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply must fill the online application form available at the website of the institute www.nitt.edu.
- Applicants will have to send the hard copy of application form by post to the below mentioned address so as to reach within the stipulated time span:
National Institute of Technology
For more information, please visit official website of the institute
Aspirants should also Read