MBA admissions 2013 in University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Jammu
University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Jammu invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA (Agri-business Management). Read to find details
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Jammu (SKUAST-Jammu) was established in 1999 to cater to the area specific needs of people of Jammu for research and development in the fields of agriculture and related sectors. The University announced admissions to two year full time MBA (Agri-business Management) for which applications are invited from the aspirants.
Name of the Programme
MBA (Agri-business Management): 2 years
- Registration of online applications closes: 10 January 2013
- Deadline for submission of Printout of application form: 15 January 2013
- Date of Counselling/ PI/ GD/ Extempore/ Micro Presentation: 17 January – 18 January 2013
- Admission of selected candidates: 4 February 2013
Candidates who wish to apply should be graduates from recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks
The selection process includes short-listing of applicants on the basis of the CAT/CMAT/MAT scores 2011 or 2012. Shortlisted candidates will then be selected through Personal Interview/ Group Discussion/ Extempore/ Micro Presentation conducted by the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Admission seekers will be required to shell out Rs 2000 as the application fee. The charge must be paid through a Demand Draft in name of “Comptroller, SKUAST-Jammu” payable at Jammu.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates must register online through the website of the University.
- Applicants will have to take print out of filled in application form and enclose the demand draft of specified amount with the form.
- In addition, the admission seekers must enclose the attested copies of the relevant documents such as CAT/CMAT/MAT score card of 2011 or 2012, age proof, educational certificates/Mark sheet, Affidavit of Gap period, if any, Permanent Resident Certificate/State Domicile Certificate.
- Candidates must send the application form along with the required documents to the below mentioned address by Registered Post or Speed Post so as it reach within the specified time span:
Jammu and Kashmir
Aspirants should also Read