MBA Admissions in University of Lucknow 2013
University of Lucknow invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to two- year full time MBA courses. Read to find details
University of Lucknow is the leading University in providing management education and attained affiliation of UGC in 1921. It invited applications from eligible aspirants for admission to two- year regular MBA courses.
Name of the Programme and Number of Seats
- MBA (Self Financed)
- MBA (Finance & Control)
- MBA (Corporate Management)
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Management Science)
- MBA (HR & IR)
- MBA (Retail Management)
- ·Intake: 60 in each programme
Deadline to Submit application form: 15 March 2013
- Applicants must have graduation's degree under the 10+2+3 system in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized University or institute.
- Aspirants completing their Undergraduate degree by 30 June 2013 are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the CAT 2012 held by the Indian Institute of Management.
- Suitable sectional cut-off based on relative performance in written test will be applied to shortlist the candidates to be called for counselling
General and OBC category candidates must pay Rs 1000 as the application fee while SC/ST candidates need to shell out just Rs 600.
How to Apply
Admission seekers must follow the below mentioned steps to apply for various MBA programmes:
- Visit the website of the university www.lkouniv.ac.in and get the print- out of system generated Bank Challan
- Deposit the fee at State Bank of India
- Fill the Registration Form and get the print out of filled-in application form
- Send the print out of application form (University copy) along with Original Bank Challan (University Copy), Scholarship form (if applicable) and photocopies of Caste Certificate, CAT Score Card (2012), address proof & sub category certificate in an envelope through speed post to the address that will be provided to you after submission of the form.
Aspirants should also Read