In India Management studies has gradually housed a large share of education system from past decade. The guaranteed placements with other incentives and an assured high standard of living have made large number of students to flock towards management studies. Management institutions have become hub of students looking for employment and sure shot success in their career.
With the help of reputed management institutions, many students are getting placements with good recruiters with the dream salaries. It has lead to stimulation among other students to invest their money on management studies to reach on the same level of high standard living.
However as Management institutes are promising to give high salaried jobs with other benefits they are equally charging from the students too. In the present scenario of increased management institutes and high attraction among students to pursue management studies, it has been repetitively demanded to subsidize the management education.
Why Management Studies should be subsidized?
• Career in Management is reaching peaks in the present scenario. There is wide potential for a glorified career for skilled and deserving students in this field. However due to large amount of fees, students who are skilled enough to pursue this course are left behind.
• Field of Management has created a level of elite and rich class who pursue this course and get placed with reputed recruiters. Due to this wide gap has been created with those can afford this course and those who cannot. Subsidy in Management education can narrow this gap.
• Another important reason why should Management studies be subsidized is that nowadays every other business tycoon or rich brat is opening Management institutes to fill their pocket. They have transformed the educational institutes into their business organisations. Such institutes offer degree to those who can shell out money on them.
Why Management Studies should not be subsidized?
• It is observed that after pursuing Management studies, student throng towards foreign countries to get jobs with high salary packages and luxury of abroad. Due to this even after pumping out large number of Management students, the nation itself doesn’t get anything in return. The share of management students in GDP is very less, therefore it is not advisable to subsidize management studies.
• Management students are not getting the desired placements and are left with jobs of average income. Management field is not giving back to students as per the expectations of them. Therefore it doesn’t make sense to subsidize education in management when it is not giving fruitful results.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.