Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) was established in 1961 as the Government agency for industrial and investment promotion in Kerala. The company invited applications from interested and eligible MBA graduates for the post of Project Executive on contract basis.
Deadline to receive application forms: 5 January 2013
- Name of the Post: Project Executive
- Remuneration: Rs 25,000/- per month (consolidated) + Conveyance allowance
- Contract Duration: 1 year
- Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
- Job Responsibility: To work as a Nodal Officer and to take forward the proposals received during Emerging Kerala-2012 under the Science & Technology Sector
- Qualification: Candidates who wish to apply must possess graduation degree with a minimum of 60 per cent marks from a recognized and reputed University/institution. Besides this, applicants should also have a First Class Degree in MBA/PGDM from a recognized and reputed institution
- Desirable: Candidates should have two years experience in project advisory, project structuring and implementation. In addition, specialization in Finance for MBA degree or PGDM is desirable.
- Age Limit: Applicants should not be above 28 years of age as on 31 December 2012
Besides the above mentioned eligibility criteria, aspirants should also have following qualities or skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Disciplined self starter
- Keen to work long hours
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to fill the application forms in offline mode.
- Applicants must attach the below mentioned copies of documents/ testimonials with the filled in application form:
(a) Curriculum Vitae
(b) Certificate of X class as the proof of age
(c) Mark sheets/ degree of Graduation, Post graduation and other educational qualification
(d) Documents of work experience
(e) Certificate in support of reservation under SC category
(f) A recent passport size Photograph
- Completely filled application form along with all the required documents must be enclosed in an envelope super scribed with “Application for PROJECT EXECUTIVE-Emerging Kerala Projects, S&T Dept.”
- The envelope consisting of the application forms and enclosures should reach at the following address on or before the specified date by post or courier:
Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd
Thiruvananthapuram 695 003 [Phone: 0471-2318922]
Candidates must note that no online applications will be considered.
To acquire more information, please visit company’s official website www.ksidc.org