MBA JOBS 2016
Central Bank of India invites applications for 61 Credit Officer & Risk Manager Posts. All the eligible candidates can apply on or before 30-09-2016.
Post: Credit Officer & Risk Manager
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India
- Age Limit: Candidates minimum age is 20 years & maximum age is 30 years as on 30-09-2016. Age relaxation of 05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for Other Backward classes (OBC) & 10 years for Persons With Disability & Other candidates is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with Full time MBA in Finance/ PGDBM in Finance from AICTE/ UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% marks for Post 1 & B.Tech/ MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE/ UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks or M.Sc Maths/ Statistics from AICTE/ UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% marks for Post 2.
How to apply in Central Bank of India
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website on or before 30-09-2016.
- Click here to APPLY ONLINE
- For more information regarding the application process, you can visit this LINK
Important Dates for Central Bank of India
Last date to apply online
For more updates on MBA Jobs, keep visiting jagranjosh.com