Applications are invited from MCH Centers from the Nursing qualified Female Candidates for Recruitment of “Staff Nurse”. The recruitment will be purely on “Contract Basis under RCH – II Project”. The eligible candidates can apply for the Post of Staff Nurse in Krishna District to work under 24X7 PHCs. Maternal and Child Health Centre (MCH Centers) is to improve the acceptability, quality of care and increase institutional delivery. MCH Centers are the identified centers where deliveries are being conducted – in accordance with the standards laid down in the Maternal and Newborn Health Operational Guidelines and in the Indian Public Health Standards.
Last Date of Submitting Applications: 28th November, 2013 in the office of the District Medical and Health Officer.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
No. of Posts: 32 (Thirty two).
• Candidates must have completed Intermediate and GNM or B.Sc (Nursing) for the institution established under Nursing Council of India rules.
• Candidates must have registered in the A.P Nursing & Midwives Council.
Only female candidates are eligible for Staff Nurse Post on Contract Basis in 24x7 MCH Centers under NRHM.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The minimum and maximum age is 18-38 years and shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2013 with relaxations allotted for maximum age limit as per rules relaxation is as follows:
• For SC/ ST & BC - five (05) years.
• For disabled persons - 10 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs: 12,900/- Per Month (Fixed).
• The appointments are purely on temporary and contract basis. The tenure is initially for a period of one year or completion of Financial Year whichever is earlier.
• The contract period will be extended from time to time based on the performance and as per the requirement and allocation of the budget by the Government of India.
How to Apply
• Application forms shall be taken from DM & HO office concerned.
• Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person to the respective DM & HO office to which the candidate in applying.
• The attested copies of the following certificates shall be enclosed with the Application Form
(i) SSC or Equivalent.
(ii) Intermediate or equivalent.
(iii) Qualifying Exam (GNM or B.Sc (N)) Pass Certificate.
(iv) Marks Sheets/ memos for all the years.
(v) Latest Caste Certificate (Non production of this certificate leads to consider as OC).
(vi) Study Certificates (4th to 10th Class) (non production of these certificates leads to consider as non local).
(vii) PH certificates from Regional Medical Board.
(viii) Relevant certificates in case of candidates with ex-service man quota.
• The Recruitment is Subject to the Rule of Reservation.
• Local and Non-Local will be fallowed as per Rules.
• Last date for submission of applications is 28.11.2013 at the Office of the District Medical and Health Officer, Krishna, Machilipatnam.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/ trade test/ interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.