Management Development Institute (MDI), Murshidabad invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Programme in Management 2014-16. The candidates eligible can apply through prescribed format before 5 June 2014.
• Last Date of submission of application forms: 5 June 2014
• Date of GD and Personal Interview: 20 to 26 June 2014
• Date of Final admission offer: 20 July 2014
• Date of Program commencement: 31 July 2014
Name of the Programme: Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Candidate should have Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline.
Candidates have to pay Rs.1800/- as application fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Management Development Institute, payable at Kolkata.
Candidate’s selection for admission will be made on the basis of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT scores, Group Discussion followed by Personal Interviews.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can download application form from MDIM website: http://www.mdi.ac.in/MDI-Murshidabad/lindex.html or www.mdi.ac.in and follow the link mdi@murshidabad.
• The application form completed in all respects along with all relevant documents and application fee should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Admission Office, Management Development Institute Murshidabad, Camp Office, DB 3, Sector 1, Saltlake City, Kolkata -700064 before 5 June 2014.