Mazagon Dock Limited(MDL), Mumbai invites applications for the posts of “Senior Engineer” on Permanent and Contractual Basis.Candidates selected will be on Probation Period of 01 (one) year. The Contractual Post is initially for the period of 02 (two) years and may be further extended for 02 years. The candidates eligible for the post may applyONLINEon or before 27 November 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 October 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 27 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of filled-in Application& Documents: 12 December 2014.
- Schedule of Personal Interview: 29 December 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Senior Engineer (Ex- Navy)”
No. of Posts: Total 25 (Twenty Five)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be Chief Petty Officer/ Master Chief Petty Officer and of above Ranks in the relevant Trade under Indian Navy/ Ex- Navy with minimum 12 (twelve) years of Post- qualification experience in the concerned trade.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be28 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Permanent Post: CTC Per Annum will be ranges between Rs. 5.59 Lacs to 13.81Lacs (Approx.) and the Grade should be E – 1 under Pay Scale of Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 40,500/- Per Month plus additional facilities as admissible.
- For Contractual Post: Candidate will get the Consolidated Salary of Rs. 49,270/- Per Month for the First Year and Rs. 51,640/- Per Month for the Second Year.
- Application fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Mazagon Dock Limited”, payable at Mumbai.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview followed by the Verification of Original Documents, Caste Certificate, Pre Employment Medical Examination, Verification of Antecedents etc. which will be verify by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the MDL’s Website www.mazagondock.gov.in on or before 27 November 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidate has to submit the filled in application formalong with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.with arecent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and Demand Draft of fee paymentmay be forwarded to the “Addl. General Manager (AGM) (HR - CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400 010” on or before 12December 2014 by 05.00 PM.