To make students aware of Indian foreign policy, Indian Council of World Affairs has announced the second edition of the essay competition. The topic of the essays for junior level is ‘What India’s Foreign Policy means to Young India or India’s Foreign Policy Priorities for the Youth’ and for seniors, ‘Conflict, Religion and Foreign Policy’.
Image source: Twitter MyGovIndiaVerified account
Application submission closes on July 30, 2017. To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
• Applicant must be enrolled in a school, college or any educational institute from anywhere in India and must submit a certificate of enrolment.
• Plagiarism will not be accepted.
Prizes will be awarded in the two categories as mentioned:
• 1st position holder will be awarded INR 15,000.
• 2nd position holder will be awarded INR 10,000.
• 3rd Position holder will be awarded INR 5000.
• 1st position holder will be awarded INR 25,000.
• 2nd position holder will be awarded INR 15,000.
• 3rd position holder will be awarded INR 10,000.
• Submissions should be made in PDF format only.
• Text font: Book Antiqua, Cambria or Times New Roman.
• Font size of 12.
• Line spacing of 1.15.
• 1 inch margins on all four sides and in justified layout.
• Word limit of 1500 in junior category and 2500 in senior category.
How to Apply:
Submissions are to be made online. Entrants must include a covering letter stating name of the participant, father or mother’s name, class and programme, name and address of the school, college or university, residence address, contact number and email address.
Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India organizes multiple challenges for young Indians to present their skills and views on various issues that affect nation and its citizens and provides opportunity to be acknowledged.
For detailed information click here
Disclaimer: The content is provided by www.buddy4study.com