The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Director, Senior consultant, Associate Consultant, Junior Consultant, Registrar and Resident. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 7 January 2014.
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) under the Government of Tamil Nadu has been established with the objective of making appointments of various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 27 December 2013
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 7 January 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Director: 1
- Senior consultant: 14
- Associate Consultant: 13
- Junior Consultant: 23
- Registrar: 14
- Resident: 19
Total no. of Posts: 84 Posts
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 65 years as on 1 January 2014 for Director.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 69 years as on 1 January 2014 for Senior consultant, Associate Consultant, Junior Consultant, Registrar and Resident.
- Director: M.B.B.S. with a Post Graduate degree with 10 to 15 years experience as a Senior Consultant and Minimum of 5 years work experience in a leading multi super speciality hospital. Degree or Diploma in Hospital Administration is preferable.
- Senior consultant: M.Ch. or DM or MD or DNB in the concerned speciality with 10 years experience in the respective field.
- Associate Consultant: M.Ch. or DM or MD or DNB in the concerned speciality with 5 years experience in the respective field.
- Junior Consultant: : M.Ch. or DM or MD or DNB in the concerned speciality.
- Registrar: M.D (Gen. Med) or DNB (Gen. Med.) or M.S. (Gen. Surg.) or DNB (Gen. Surg.) or M.B.B.S. with DMRT/DA.
- Resident: M.B.B.S.
Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- as application fees through major credit cards / debit cards / net banking through the payment gateway in the online application.
- Director: 2.50 lakh per month
- Senior consultant: 1.50 lakh per month
- Associate Consultant: 1.25 lakh per month
- Junior Consultant: 1.00 lakh per month
- Registrar: 70, 000 per month
- Resident: 50,000 per month
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through Board’s Websitewww.mrb.tn.gov.in before 7 January 2014.
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.