Metro Railway, Kolkata invites applications for recruitment of Sports Persons against Sports Quota For the Year 2013- 14. Interested candidates have to send the application in the prescribed format before 30 December 2013.
The eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment in the following fields of sports mentioned below. Kolkata Metro Railway is the first underground Metro railway in India.
• Closing Date of Receipt Applications : 30 December 2013 till 6:00 P.M.
Details of Posts in Sports Discipline
1. Name of Post/ Discipline : Football (Men)
No. of Vacancies : 02 (Two). [01 (one) vacancy in each Position]
Special Skill/ Position : Defender & Mid Fielder.
2. Name of Post/ Discipline : Basket Ball (Men).
No. of Vacancies : 02 (Two).
Special Skill/ Position : Pivot.
3. Name of Post/ Discipline : Table Tennis (Women).
No. of Vacancies : 02 (Two).
Special Skill/ Position : Nil.
4.Name of Post/ Discipline : Cricket (Men).
No. of Vacancies : 01 (One).
Special Skill/ Position : Batsman.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Pass in Matric or ITI or its equivalent.
A candidate should be between 18 to 25 Years as on 01.01.2014 (No Relaxation).
• Pay Scale Rs. 5200 – 20200.
• Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- - Rs. 2000/- for all disciplines and Rs. 1800/- for Cricket.
• A Non-refundable Bank Draft / Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- for Unreserved and OBC Category candidates.
• The fee in favour of "FA & CAO, Metro Railway / Kolkata" payable at GPO / Kolkata.
• No fee for SC/ ST, Women, Minorities & Economically Backward Class candidates.
How to Apply
• Application as per prescribed format should be submitted on A4 size paper duly filled in by the candidates own handwriting.
• Application accompanying with attested copies of all certificates and Two passport size photograph (one to be pasted in the space of the application form and other to be clipped with the application form).
• All the Photocopies of Sports achievement Certificates, Age proof certificate. Education Qualification and Caste Certificate should be attested by a Gazetted officer and should be enclosed along with Application Form.
• Candidates should write the "Name of the event, Category applied for and Post applied for" in block letters at the top of envelope which should be super scribed "Application for recruitment against Sports Quota-2013-14."
• The application should be addressed to "The Postal address of Senior Personnel Officer of Metro Railway. Metro Rail Bhavan (2nd Floor) 33/1 J. L Nehru Road Kolkata- 700071" or dropped In the Box.
• The Last date for receipt of application is 30 December 2013 at 18:00 Hours. (For Far-flung area candidates – 14 January 2014 at 18:00 Hours).
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018 for 9 Medical Practitioner Posts
Indian Railway Recruitment 2018: 2 crore aspirants are expected to compete for 90000 vacancies
Central Railway Recruitment 2018, 500 Vacancies for Jansadharan Ticket Booking Sevaks
DMRC Invites Application for 04 General Manager Posts