MIDC Jobs 2019:MIDC hs extended the last date for 865 Recruitment Notification. As per the notice, candidates can apply till 26 August 2019.
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, Mumbai (MIDC) has is hiring 865 Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Surveyor, Technical Assistant, Jodari, Pump Driver, Electrician, Driver, Peon and Helper Posts. MIDC Maharashtra online application has been started on MIDC website from 17 July.Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for midcindia.org recruitment 2019 for Posts before 26 August 2019.
Candidates can check more Details on MIDC Vacancy 2019 for 865 such as application procedure, eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection procedure thriugh the detailed notification given below. However, we have given the brief information regarding the MIDC Jobs in the article below.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 17 July 2019
- Last Date of Application - 26 August 2019
MIDC Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 865
- Junior Engineer
- Technical Assistant
- Pump Driver
Eligibility Creteria for Steno, JE, Peon & Other Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Diploma in Civil Engg
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) - Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) - Graduation with shorthand knowledge
- Senior Accountant - B.Com
- Assistant - Graduation
- Clerk Typist - Graduation with Typing Knowledge and MS-CIT
- Surveyor - ITI (Surveyor), Auto Cad
- Driver – 7th Class passed. Should have Heavy & Light Driving License
- Technical Assistant – ITI in Relevant Disciplines
- Fitter – ITI (Fitter)
- Pump Operator –SSC and ITI (Wireman)
- Electrician – SSC and ITI (Electrician)
- Peon/ Helper - 4th Class
How to Apply for MIDC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 17 July to 07 August 2019.