Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare announced walk-in interview schedule for recruitment to the post of Project Director, Production Consultant and various other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 25 and 27 June 2016.
Date to come for Walk-in interview:
Project Director, Production Consultant, Marketing Consultant, Jr. Technical Officer (Production), Jr. Marketing Officer: 25 June 2016
Office Manager, Accountant/Computer Operator, IT Professional, MTS: 27 June 2016
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Vacancy Details:
- Project Director: 01 Post
- Production Consultant: 01 Post
- Marketing Consultant: 01 Post
- Jr. Technical Officer (Production): 01 Post
- Jr. Marketing Officer: 01 Post
- Office Manager: 01 Post
- Accountant/Computer Operator: 01 Post
- IT Professional: 01 Post
- MTS: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Director and Other Posts:
- Project Director: A person with experience in the field of organic farming, preferably a postgraduate in any field of agriculture of related discipline with minimum of 10 year of experience in project management scheme implementation and agriculture production.
- Production consultant: Postgraduate in any discipline of agriculture, and related discipline. At least 10 years of experience in handing value chain project, operation of production value chains in concentrated cluster modes.
- Marketing Consultant: Postgraduate in any discipline of agriculture, life sciences food technology, agricultural marketing and elated discipline.
- Junior Technical Officer (Production): Post graduate in agricultural science or related discipline with minimum of three years of experience in capacity building, handholding.
- Junior Marketing Officer: Postgraduate in any discipline of agriculture, life sciences, food technology, agricultural marketing and related discipline.
- Office Manager: Graduate in management/ financial management with 8 years experience as administrative officer in project management / IT management.
- Accountant/Computer Operator: Graduate with 3 years if experience in handling of project accounts.
- IT Professional: Graduate in computer science/ computer application.
- MTS: 10th Pass with good knowledge in computer work.
How to Apply for Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Project Director and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can come for the Walk-in interview for the post along with the attested copies of relevant documents at Conference Room, National Seeds Corporation Limited, Beej Bhawan, Pusa Complex, New Delhi – 110012 (Near Inderpuri) on 25 and 27 June 2016.