Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up various General Central Service, Group ‘A’ posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Additional Plant Protection Advisor (National Pesticides Investigational Laboratory): 01 Post
- Additional Plant Protection Advisor (National Pesticides Reference Repository): 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Plant Pathology): 01 Post
- Senior Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- For Post 1 & 2: Possess Doctorate Degree in Chemistry from the recognized University or Institution with the 12 years of relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 3: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in Plant Pathology or M. Sc. in Agriculture or Botany with specialization of Plant Pathology and 05 years of relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1 & 2: Possess Graduate Degree with 05 years of experience in the appropriate field.
Below 56 years
- For Post 1 & 2: Pay Band (PB – 4) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 & 4: Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with the complete bio- data (in triplicate) along with the up to date photo copies of the ACRs/ APARs dossiers for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Major/ Minor Penalty Certificate of last 10 years (if any) and other relevant certificates/ testimonials (if reqd.) may be forwarded through proper channel to the “Under Secretary (PP - I), Dept. of Agriculture and Corporation, Room No. 478 – A, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi” within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.