Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India invited applications for the Post of Director in the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Jaipur. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 45 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 21 February 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post: Director
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.10000+NPA and other allowances
- PG Qualification in Ayurveda recognized by CCIM
- 20 years standing in the Profession of which three years regular service in Professor grade or eight years combined experience in the PG teaching (Associate Professor /Reader /Professor), or Research and Administration in Central Govt / State Govt. / Autonomous Body / Statutory Organizations / Recognized Research Councils / Universities.
- Quality Research Work published in peer reviewed research journal.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 55 Years
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 45 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.