Ministry of Coal invited applications for the Post of Coal Controller on Deputation Basis in the office of the Coal Controller Kolkata, subordinate office in the Ministry of Coal. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement i.e., 06 December 2014.
- Date of Publication of the advertisement: 06 December 2014
- Last date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of Post: Coal Controller
Data Entry Operator:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or
- With 02 Years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 16400-20000/- prerevised or equivalent in the parent cadre or department or,
- With 03 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment there to on regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 14300-18300/-prerevised or equivalent in the parent cadre or department
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
- First Class Colliery Managers’ Certificate of Competence under Mines Act, 1952
- 15 Years’ experience in Coal Mining Operation, Coal Mining Planning, monitoring and Review of Projects relating to coal.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done will be made in consultation with UPSC
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to: Shri. S Ashraf, Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Coal, Room No. 304 ’B’ Wing , Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi 110001.