Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India invited applications eligible candidates for 35 ad-hoc vacancies of Junior Technical Assistant and Village Level Worker. Eligible candidates can send their application before 6 August 2015.
Last date of receipt of print out of application: 6 August 2015
Details of Post
- Junior Technical Assistant: 10 posts
- Village level workers: 25 posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: Candidate should have completed B. Sc. (Agriculture) / B. Sc. (Horticultue) / B.Sc (Biological Sciences) with working knowledge of computer operation.
- Village level workers: Candidate should have completed SSLC (Xth Std.).
- Junior Technical Assistant: 30 years
- Village level workers: 30 years
- Junior Technical Assistant: Rs.12,000/- per month
- Village level workers: Rs.6,000/- per month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the application in specified format duly filled in all respects along with supporting documents to the Joint Director (Extension), Coffee Board Binand Apartment, 12th Bye Lane, R. G. Baruah Road, Guwahati - 781 024 before 6 August 2015.