Government of India, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Department of Posts O/O the Chief Postmaster General, Punjab Circle invited applications from the Outstanding Sports Persons under following disciplines for posts for PAs / SAs. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 20 July 2015.
Last Date of Application: 20 July 2015
Details of Posts:
- Postal Assistant (PO): 26 Posts
- Sorting Assistant (RMS): 04 Posts
- PA SBCO: 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Erstwhile Group D): 02 Posts
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in these instructions.
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games specified in these instructions, as amended from time to time.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the sports/games mentioned in these instructions.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National awards in Physical efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 20 July 2015.